2012/12/05

7817.- BUSTED…

People who still work ask me what I am doing nowadays; stating that now I am retired, I must have time on my hands.
Well, as an example, the other day, I went to the centre of town and entered the Post Office to collect a small parcel which had come for me.
I took less than 5 minutes to do this.
When I came out, a Traffic Warden was filling in a form for illegal parking.
I quickly walked up to him and said: “Come on, man! I have only been in there for five minutes! God will reward you for making a small gesture to a retired person."
He totally ignored me and continued to write out the penalty. The truth is that I got a little out of order with my comments and I told him he had no shame…
He looked at me coldly and started to fill out another penalty form, stating that the vehicle was not displaying a certificate of some “technical inspection”.
Then, I raised my voice, telling him I had not realised I was talking to an idiot, that I could not understand how the devil he had got the job.
He finished the second penalty notice, placed it under the windscreen wipers and started on a third penalty notice.
I didn’t hesitate and for 20 minutes I insulted him in every language, telling him certainly that he was a complete idiot and a bastard to boot.
He responded to each insult with a new penalty notice. With each notice he filled in, a smile came to his lips as he thought about the revenge he was exacting.
After the umpteenth penalty notice..I said: “Well, I have to go now. Here comes my bus!”

Since I retired, I try to amuse myself a little every day. It is important at my age not to get bored and to keep myself in good shape both physically and mentally…..

Tomado de la pagina de  David Fish  Gracias.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por su tiempo. Por favor, deje su email y le contestare en privado. Gracias